Phone: (03) 9379 2242 FAX: (03) 9351 0974
After Hours – Call Locum Service On 13SICK (7425)
For emergencies, always ring an ambulance first on 000
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM to 12 PM
Our practice is committed to providing the highest quality medical care to our patients by delivering ethical, consistent, timely and comprehensive medical care encompassing family medicine, emergency care and preventative health strategies. To achieve this we operate a modern Medical Clinic where our patients’ welfare is our priority.
If you’re a new patient, you may want to fill out this GP Registration Form. You may print it out and bring it along on the day of your consultation, or email it back to us.
Bulk Billing Available (GP Only)
Bulk billed consultations for Children under 16 years of age and Pensioners are available with all General Practitioners.
Individual doctor can choose to bulk billed patient on the day at their discretion.
Fees apply for all to see the Dermatologist.
- Friendly and attentive service from all staff
- Timely care and follow-up
- Participating in decision making and consent to treatment
- Choose to bring family, friends or other health care workers or interpreters into the consultation with you
- Seek further opinion
- Receive current and clear information on your condition and the options of treatment available to you
- Provide both positive and negative feedback to doctors, the practice manager and staff on any issues
- Obtain a copy of your health records
- Inform the doctor of all the symptoms you may be experiencing, even if you don’t think they are related
- Inform the doctor of any allergies or complications you may have previously experienced
- To have tests performed as agreed
- To attend specialists as agreed
- To assist with your treatment by following directions given to you by the doctor
- To contact your doctor if you are expecting results that have not been communicated to you
- Advise us of any change of name, address and telephone number
- Bring your Medicare Card, Health Care Card, Pension Card or Veterans Affairs Card
- Respectful interaction with all staff at all times
It is illegal to pre-date or post-date any medical certificates.
Scripts and Referrals (GP Only)
Patients who require a script or referral are required to come in. The GP will more than likely bulk billed the consultation if it is quick, especially for a repeat script or re-referral.
Appointments (GP Only)
Glass Street Medical offer flexible appointments to meet our patients’ needs. We keep a time allocated each day for urgent and emergency care. Please call us early in the day for your best chance of obtaining a same-day appointment if required.
Patients with medical emergencies will be attended as a priority. If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know so that someone else can use this time. Please let the receptionist know if you require a longer appointment for insurance examinations, multiple health issues and emotional or psychological issues. A standard appointment is 20 minutes.
Receiving your test results (GP Only)
Your doctor will discuss with you how your results will be communicated to you. For abnormal or unexpected results, we will contact you to arrange a follow up appointment.
Please Select For More Information About The Dermatologist Clinic