Speaks Cantonese, English, French, and Mandarin
Associate Prof John Su is double boarded in dermatology and paediatrics. He undertook medical training at the University of Melbourne, where he subsequently completed a master’s in epidemiology; he also holds master’s degrees from Cambridge and Durham universities.
Following specialist training, he was awarded the Florence bequest for post-fellowship training at the Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago. He is head of dermatology at Eastern Health and consults at the children’s skin services of the Royal Children’s Hospital, Austin Health, Peninsula Health, Monash Health and Western Health.
He holds adjunct positions at Monash University, Eastern Health and at the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, University of Melbourne.
- Australasian College of Dermatologists
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians (paediatrics)
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology
- European Society of Pediatric Dermatology
- Société Française de Dermatologie Pédiatrique